Tuesday 5 February 2013

Sold out! but more on the way!


Indeed...I've sold out...not just sold the four Matrix Mixers I made but also the prototype I used in the videos in the previous posts and even the original one I made using larger pots and point to point wiring! 4 of the mixers went to people in the UK and I even had one that I hand delivered to a fine fellow in manchester by the name of humbletune the other 2 are currently winging there way to both Denmark and Texas USA.

There's another short run underway though so if you are interested ping me an email and we'll start conversing about it. concretehub(AT)yahoo(DOT)co(D0T)uk

Also mighty big thanks to Palmsounds for not only making a purchase but posting and talking about my work...most people who purchased mentioned they'd come from palmsounds!

No comments: