Wednesday 27 April 2016

Covent Garden Raspberry Pi Jam


So on my recent trip to London it was my privilege to drop in on the Covent Garden rpi jam at Dragon Hall. I was so impressed by the setup here with loads of really great motivated mentors and some cool workshop activities on tap. The proof of any tech community or group is in its outputs.. I met some amazing young people here (really young) who were already running workshops in many areas such as robotics and Python and sonic Pi etc... Stunning... Mind you I knew it was going to be cool when I walked in and spotted this DIY astro pi before I even got into the main room!


cool robots being built!

 Sneaky coder dojo sticker :)

 Lovely accessible soldering workshop took place
Raspberry pi zero cluster supercomputer anyone? :)

No comments: